Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Creative writing

In the history of Europe, the Middle Ages (or medieval period) lasted from the 5th to the 15th century. It began with the fall of the Western Roman Empire and merged into the Renaissance and the Age of discovery with more money, peasants were able to afford better housing and many now lived in wattle and daub houses. Wattle and Daub houses were taller and wider than the simple stick and straw houses. They also offered better protection from the weather. Sometimes they would make bread out of barley.


Again, besides cats, dogs, ermines, ferrets, geckos... heck, I just kinda love my new otter. Perhaps Quinn really senses the unique vision whereas Xion yearns zebras.


My name is Jinx, I am a great evil that corrupts this world. I burn down villages, tarnish castles, kill off civilians. The kings and peasants use to love me once upon a time. Suddenly they didnt I had been framed for the kings murder. I was born in a small village named bebbanburg. After I was 8 I was sent to the castle to learn how to fight under the royale knights. The new king was my close friend I would of never have killed him but no one believed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.