Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Balancing Toy

In Tech we have been making a balancing toy with two parts to it. We had to make the stand and then we had to make the balancing piece. You would put the balancing piece on the stand and it would swing.

I did finish the project much faster than most but I believe I should have taken more time to make it look a lot better. During this project, I learned how to weld. One of the challenges I face was thinking of a design to put on my balancing piece but in the end, I think it looks nice. I did weld about 3 times and I helped a few others with their welding as well. I thought welding was scary like I could burn me or someone else. I got better at welding using the bandsaw and also measuring out basic shapes.  XD


1 comment:

  1. nice job buddy!!!! could be better,better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.